Tuesday 19 January 2010

sleep

my normal working hours are 0830 til 1630

this means i usually get up around 0730 5 days a week

which means im normally in my bed before 0000

the weekend that just passed saw me leaving work early and heading straight up to edinburgh where i proceeded to have a night out on the town until after 0300

the following day i got up before 1200 and headed back down the road having a few hours to chill out before going on a night out locally until after 0300

i was up before 1200 again on sunday which is practically a crime in my book because i had a guest staying until monday

admittedly we didnt really do much on sunday but i still managed to be up until after 0000 and didnt get a very good nights sleep due my body thinking it was another late night session

all in all i probably had the least sleep this weekend that ive had for a long time and was not functioning very well yesterday at all

c'est la vie

No comments:

Post a Comment