Friday 5 February 2010

bandwagon

so i got an iphone 3gs 16gb

i initially went for a nokia n900 but my first impressions were that it felt unfinished

so i traded in and have hopped on the bandwagon

the little box that the iphone arrives in is compact and sleek and that initial feeling of polish and shine is not lost as you open the box and remove the handset

a few minor annoyances at first regarding the absolute necessity to connect to itunes to activate the phone and some difficulty importing my contacts from a csv file

having now used it for a few days i have to say i can see why people like them

obviously with it still being new to me i have become that guy who shows off all the stupid little apps he has

like popping bubble wrap or the newtons cradle

call quality seems to be quite poor but my standards have been set by nokia and the voice clarity filter on the 6500 which was superb even in poor reception areas

overall im not unhappy with my decision although a small part of me is still screaming shol'va because i bought an apple product

1 comment: