Monday 7 June 2010

outrageous

in an attempt to disrupt the crippling stagnation of my life i am trying to recreate a period of my life that nostalgia tells me was awesome

talk about setting yourself up for a fall

it got me to thinking about how i seem to have a habit of putting myself in situations where i expect or intend to fail even though i appear to be trying my best

its all about false positives i guess which is a mathematical theory that i am actually quite fond of

or maybe its the paradox part that i like

but i dye grass

my point was that i wonder if i should do something radical like buy a one-way ticket to japan and see what happens

or pack a bag grab my passport withdraw all my money and try to fall off the grid for a few months

i wish there was a strange island somewhere that would pull me in and teach me what really matters in life

even it was populated by polar bears and smoke monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment