Tuesday 9 March 2010

normality

it occurred to me recently that in every job i have ever had i reach a point where there is not enough to keep me motivated and active

a new job means a learning experience and a heavy workload

part of my character is to find more efficient ways of working and to suggest ways to improve the company overall

over time i develop a way of working that minimises my workload to a point where i have some spare moments to analyse and offer feedback

i dont know where this ability to normalise everything comes from but it often leads to me being idle at my workplace which in turn leads to me looking for other employment

i suppose i should look for a job where truly no two days are ever alike and there is no possiblity of repetition and stagnation

now if you'll excuse me i have to go fix a broken printer by turning it on

No comments:

Post a Comment